Tuesday, February 21, 2006
- Name: Mridula
- Location: India
I started 'Travel Tales from India' my India Travel Blog quite reluctantly. But it has become an anchor for my writing now. I use this blog to write 'off topic' stuff too. I have two passions, to travel in India (mostly) and then talk about it. My second passion is reading. My India travel blog was once linked at BBC and The Guardian. All my stories published at Gonomad can be viewed from this writer profile page. Interested in more India Travel Blogs?
- Spring is Around but Turning Fast to Summer
- Malls, Shops and Sidewalks, Noida, India
- Chaurasi Temple Complex in Bharmour, India
- View from the Manali-Leh Highway
- Tower Bridge, London
- A Rose out of the Flowers my Sister brought for Me...
- Watermelon in My Backyard
- Frozen Waterfall: On the Way to Mani Mahesh in Dec...
- Leh, The Capital of Ladakh, India